"To infinity... and beyond" - the line uttered by Toy Story's Buzz Lightyear - has triumphed over some of the most memorable movie classics to be named the best film quote of all time.
The space ranger's catchphrase came top of a Radio Times poll to find the favourite film quote.
Michael Caine's famous phrase from The Italian Job, "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!", took second place, followed by "Say hello to my little friend", uttered by Al Pacino in crime film Scarface.
More than 2,500 film fans contributed to the poll.
Barry Norman, who presented the BBC's film review show for several years, said the large number of responses to the poll sent a "message".
"The audience is just as interested in the content and quality of the films as they are with the stars," he said.
The top 10 quotes were:
1. "To infinity... and beyond." Buzz Lightyear/Toy Story (1995)
2. "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" Charlie Croker/The Italian Job (1969)
3. "Say hello to my little friend." Tony Montana/Scarface (1983)
4. "He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!" The mother of Brian/Monty Python's Life of Brian (1979)
5. "You're gonna need a bigger boat." Brody/Jaws (1975)
6. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!" Rhett Butler/Gone with the Wind (1939)
7. "Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me!" Julius Caesar/Carry On Cleo (1964)
8. "All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain." Roy Batty/Blade Runner (1982)
9. "Nobody's perfect." Osgood Fielding III/Some Like It Hot (1959)
10. "We want the finest wines available to humanity. We want them here, and we want them now!" Withnail/Withnail & I (1987)