A 15-YEAR-OLD boy, who was described as being "allowed to roam as he pleases", has been given bail and allowed home to his mother.
At the Dublin Children's Court, Judge Elizabeth MacGrath said bail subject to a number of terms could be offered to the teen, who is facing robbery and trespassing charges and had been held in custody for three weeks.
A solicitor of the HSE told the court that a "family welfare conference" would be held in relation to the boy, who was accompanied to his case by his mother and also his grandmother.
His mother had not been present during his previous two court appearances and a warning was sent out that she would face a warrant and arrest if she continued to be absent for the case.
In July, the boy had been remanded after a judge said there were concerns over the lack of parental control.
He had been charged with trespassing with intent to put fear in another at an address in north Dublin, in the early hours of July 20 last and brought to court hours later.
The teen's mother refused to come to the garda station to collect the boy. He had been on conditional bail with an 8pm to 8am curfew.
His other charges, which were then re-entered, included three counts of robbery of mobile phones from males, on the Swords Road, in Santry, in Dublin, on April 24 last; trespassing at a property in Finglas, on July 15 last and a theft which allegedly occurred on April 16 last at South William Street, in the city centre.