A TEENAGER was found dead in a NAMA-controlled building after consuming a large amount of methadone.
The body of Jonathan Doyle (19) was found in McConnell House, a derelict office building on Charlemont Place, Dublin on June 20, 2010.
An inquest into the death was told that the building in which Mr Doyle died was being used by the homeless.
The deceased's girlfriend at the time, Aideen Griffin, told the inquest how she awoke the next morning to discover Jonathan "blue". A post mortem later found that he had died of methadone toxicity.