Work to recover wreckage of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, which was downed over Ukraine with the loss of 298 lives, has now finished.
The Dutch Safety Board (DSB), which is leading the investigation into the tragedy, said the week-long operation had been wound up with the remains of the Boeing 777 eventually being taken to the Netherlands.
The crash happened on July 17 this year in an area where pro-Russian separatists operated. The plane was on its way from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.
A preliminary report by the DSB in September said wreckage was "consistent with the damage that would be expected from a large number of high-energy objects that penetrated the aircraft from outside".
Up until this month, the DSB had limited access to the crash site. But recovery work was able to begin on November 16.
The DSB said: "With the transport from Torez to Kharkhov the recovery operation has ended. After a considerable period of planning, the actual recovery of wreckage started Sunday, November 16. In the week following as much wreckage relevant for the investigation as possible was recovered.
"Despite the complex circumstances and safety situation, the team was able to work as planned under the guidance of (European security organisation) OSCE. The team was supported by local services."