herald

Friday 16 November 2018

'My fingers are crossed' - Nathan's show hope

Nathan Carter. Photo: Kyran O'Brien
Nathan Carter. Photo: Kyran O'Brien

Nathan Carter has admitted he is uncertain of the future of his RTE series The Nathan Carter Show.

The Wagon Wheel singer's show has had two series so far, with guests including Markus Feehily, Mel C and Una Healy.

Although he is hoping for another run, the Liverpool man admitted he has not received any confirmation from RTE yet over the show's future.

"We're in talks at the minute, fingers crossed," he said.

"I'd love to do another series but there has been no confirmation yet.

Love

"But it's something I would love to do."

The show airs in winter and an RTE spokesperson said its future will likely not be confirmed until after the spring/summer schedule has been dealt with.

However, a source close to Nathan (27) said the series has proved popular with viewers and is likely to return for another run.

His younger brother Jake (19) is currently on Dancing With The Stars and has made it to the final five.

"He's surpassed our expectations. We never assumed he would get this far," Nathan said.

Promoted articles

Entertainment News