LIVE FREE to the value of €10,000
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of INM, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The promoters are Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited.
3. The prize is a €10, 000 in cash.
4. There is no cash or alternative for the prize which if not accepted on the terms and conditions herein contained shall be deemed withdrawn.
5. The competition will run over three weeks. The winner will be announced on or before December 20th, 2015.
6. To enter the competition, entrants must submit a completed entry form (answering the question on the entry form) together with 7 valid tokens and a slogan/ tiebreaker [by post] to ‘Live Free’, INM, PO Box 10125, Dublin 2 to arrive no later than [5 pm] Friday, November 13th.Entry forms will be published every Monday Wednesday and Friday in The Herald from Monday October 19th to Saturday November 7th. Valid tokens will be printed in The Herald every day from Monday October 19th to Saturday November 7th.
7. Closing date for receipt of entries is Friday, November 13th, 2015.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
11. The winner will be the person who has answered the question on the entry form correctly and in the opinion of the judges completes the tiebreaker in the most original way. The decision of the Judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified by phone call on/before Friday, December 19th. The winner must claim the prize within 1 month of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
12. In the event that the judging panel is undecided as to the sole winner, the promoter reserves the right to run a further final stage of the competition in such manner and format as it may in its sole discretion determine.
13. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted. Only one bonus token per entry The bonus token is not a mandatory requirement for entry. Original tokens only, no photocopies will be accepted.
16. By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of the personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purpose to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
17. By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of the personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purpose to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.
19. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
21. Promoter and Data Controller: Independent Newspapers, Independent House, 27-32 Talbot St, Dublin 1.