herald

Monday 11 December 2017

It has been 'mad' since Zayn quit, reveals Niall

Horan
Horan

Niall Horan has finally spoken out about Zayn Malik leaving One Direction.

The Mullingar native took to Twitter to assure fans that the four members of the band will go on.

"It's been a mad few days. Your support has been incredible as per usual," he said yesterday.

"This in turn spurs us on to make the best music we possibly can and put on great shows/tours for you.

"You are the best fans in the world and you deserve nothing less from us."

great

Louis Tomlinson also opened up and said that himself, Niall, Harry and Liam were committed to producing great music.

"We are going to work harder than ever to deliver the best album we've ever made," he said.

Zayn left the group earlier this week saying that he wanted to be a "normal 22-year-old".

hnews@herald.ie

Promoted articles

Entertainment News