All GAA fixtures will proceed until further notice - despite an adult player from a club in Navan, Co Meath, testing positive for Covid-19.
However, both players and supporters are being urged to follow HSE advice and be aware that the situation could change, according to GAA spokesman Alan Milton.
"We're talking to the HSE on a daily basis. But it's a very fluid situation," he said.
He made the comments after an adult player from Simonstown Gaels GFC tested positive for Covid-19 on Tuesday.
The player, whose gender has not been revealed, was among two club members who recently returned from a trip to Italy.
The second player "is still in isolation and currently showing no signs or symptoms", according to a statement from the club yesterday.
However, the club said that neither of the players visited the club, nor came into contact with other club members.
Consequently, all county fixtures will go ahead as normal, the club said in a statement last night.
"In advance of their return, these players were requested by team management to undertake - and readily agreed - to a period of two weeks' self-isolation," the statement read.
"Neither player has visited the club since their return.
"All GAA games in Meath will continue as planned unless we receive direction from the GAA and the HSE. We are fully prepared to heed the advice of the medical experts."
Meanwhile, the Meath county board congratulated the club for its "diligent approach" in dealing with the infection and is encouraging all clubs to "fully implement" the guidelines from the HSE that they received earlier in the week.
"All GAA games in Meath will continue as planned unless we receive direction from the GAA and the HSE," it said.