Dee Devlin and Conor Jr cheer on McGregor at pre-fight event
Conor McGregor's gorgeous partner Dee Devlin rocked up to the pre-fight event in Las Vegas with baby Conor Jnr in tow.
The Dublin mother transported the heir to the fighter's throne in a modestly-priced stroller, the Doona Cuddleco which will set you back in the region of €360.
Dee (30), who is rumoured to be a target of RTE's Dancing With The Stars' producers, looked a picture of health in her figure-hugging white summer dress as she wheeled the couple's three-month-old son to the press event.
Dee, who has been with Conor since 2008, has shared many pictures of herself in Vegas in the past.
She attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday and had her photo taken with the pop star in July 2016.
According to UFC owner Dana White, the lightweight champion is not the same without his girlfriend by his side.
Recently Dee posted on Instagram: "Getting that pre-baby body back with the Conor McGregor fast-conditioning programme."
The snaps of Dee come just days after The Notorious (29) shared an adorable snap of his son sitting in a boxing ring.
The Dublin brawler took a break from training for his upcoming fight with Floyd Mayweather and had a ball with Conor Jnr instead.
- Conor McGregor appears to have expressed regret over racist remarks
- Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather trade verbal blows in last press conference ahead of Vegas showdown
- Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor to fight for new WBC 'Money Belt' - encrusted with 3,600 diamonds
- McGregor fight to break pay-per-view TV records
- Conor McGregor makes gambling jibe to Floyd Mayweather
- Conor McGregor aims gambling jibe at Floyd Mayweather in subdued final press conference