Killester, Clonshaugh, Kimmage and Harold's Cross will experience on-going difficulties and low pressure water today, says Dublin City Council.
- Critically low water levels in the Church Road, Sandyford and Stillorgan reservoirs mean that areas covered by Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council could be without water until mid-morning.
- Water supply to Killiney Avenue was reinstated at the weekend but a water tanker will be available at Cuala, Hyde Park Road, Dalkey, from noon to 2pm.
- South Dublin County Council said it would be making repairs to services pipes in Whitechurch, Rathfarnham, Ballyboden, Clondalkin and Palmerstown.
- The Meakstown, Charlestown, Lanesborough, Melville and Seagrave areas in Fingal County Council were particularly badly affected because of critically low water levels in the Sillogue reservoir.
- The council said it was reducing water pressure every night to allow its reservoirs to refill.
- All four Dublin local authorities have urged householders to reduce their water usage as they continue to experience cuts to water supplies today.
- Where supplies do not return, and there is no notice of day-time restrictions on the council's website, householders should check for air locks in their system or should get in touch with a plumber to investigate if there are leaks on their own property.