The Dubarry Autumn Winter 2014 Women's collection at Arnotts offers functional outerwear pieces which come in a variety of designs and colours - all practical but fitted so that they remain utterly feminine. Each piece is specially designed for the ultimate warmth, practicality and comfort.
The range at Arnotts boasts practical pieces which have a fashionable edge. Within the range, both the Carra and Erin designs are filled with PrimaLoft thermal technology for warmth and are designed for a sleek and slim silhouette.
The Synge, Swift and Leslie pieces all have a unique design with GORE-TEX technology, which is a waterproof yet breathable material for the ultimate performance.
Established over 77 years ago in Ballinasloe, Co Galway, Dubarry has grown from a small local shoemaking company to an international brand selling in over 25 countries.
They continue to design and develop footwear at their Galway headquarters as well as their collection of clothing, bags and accessories.
Prices start at €175.
Celebrating 25 years of the iconic Shampure aroma, Aveda Shampure Composition (€30) elevates multi-tasking to an art form, presenting eight new ways to indulge the skin and senses
So apart from smelling fresh and intoxicating at the same time, this little beauty is the ideal travelling companion for the following:
1. Bath - Add 3-4 drops to running bath water to create an aromatic experience and help condition dry skin.
2. Body - After showering, massage into damp skin to seal in moisture. Focus on very dry areas such as the elbows and knees.
3. Scalp - Lightly massage into the scalp to nourish and soothe prior to shampooing.
4. Feet - Soften even the driest skin: mix 4-5 drops with a small amount of body scrub and massage into the feet.
5. Massage - Warm in the palm of hands and massage tense areas such as the neck, shoulders and forearms - use the Ayurvedic technique of circular motions at the joints and gliding strokes between joints.
6. Nails - Press a drop onto each cuticle and massage in.
7. Meditate - Enhance meditation by incorporating aroma. Massage 1-2 drops into the palm of your hands, breath in deeply through the nose and let the mind drift away as you exhale through the mouth.
8. Sleep - Before bedtime, place a couple of drops in the palm of your hands, take a deep breath through the nose and feel the abdomen rise on the inhale and fall on the exhale - helping to release stress and calm the mind.