Holly's pre and post-op tips
If you are having the operation on a Friday, take the Monday off also. I found it hard to look at a computer screen until the Tuesday after.
- Get as much rest as possible. I was exhausted all weekend.
- Be militant about using your drops exactly as stated. This is necessary for healthy healing and minimises the risk of infection.
- Painkillers can be taken if you need them but check with your doctor first, just to be certain.
- I cleaned all my make-up brushes really well. Good hygiene especially in the eye area is vital post-op.
- The day of your operation wash your hair really well, but don't use any products. You can't shower for a day or two after the operation so you will regret it if you don't!
www.optilase.com email@example.com Call 1890 301 302