How are you feeling?
Given that our relationships influence our health, did you identify with the study cited?
If so, take a look at the sample questions below, which can be pointers towards determining whether or not you may like to seek help. And remember, living with a depressed person can often trigger it in yourself:
- Have you lost interest in activities that you once enjoyed?
- Have you experienced changes in sleeping patterns?
- Have you experienced changes in weight or appetite?
- Are you unable to concentrate, remember things, or make decisions?
- Have you experienced restlessness or decreased activity noticed by others?
- Do you feel hopeless or worthless?