Chocolate treats for all the family to make at home ...
150g Dr Oetker Fine Cook's Dark Chocolate
150g Dr Oetker Fine Cook's White Chocolate
Dr Oetker Lime Green Gel Food Colour
Dr Oetker Wafer Daisies
Dr Oetker Sugar Butterflies
Dr Oetker Sugar Strands
1. Break the dark chocolate into a heatproof bowl and place over a saucepan of barely simmering water to melt.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment. Once the chocolate has melted, scrape it out of the bowl on to the centre of the paper using a spatula. Spread the chocolate to form a rectangle about 18 x 23cm (7 x 9 inches). Leave to set.
3. Melt the white chocolate in the same way. Remove the bowl from the water and mix in about 35 drops of the Gel Food Colour to make a pale green shade.
4. Once the dark chocolate layer has set, pour the green chocolate out of the bowl on to the dark chocolate. Using a spatula carefully spread the green chocolate to almost cover the dark chocolate.
5. Working quickly before the green chocolate sets, decorate the top with Dr Oetker Wafer Daisies, Sugar Butterflies and Sugar Strands, then leave to cool.
6. Once the chocolate is firm, break into pieces and either serve as they are or pack pieces into boxes for gifting.