Victoria Reidy and Juicy Couture open their brand new boutique at Kildare Village
A special media event will take place at Kildare Village next week when Victoria Reidy and Juicy Couture open their brand new boutique at the shopping outlet with a cupcakes and couture event.
The bash will kick off at 6pm, running through to 8pm, and invited guests will be able to avail of a 30pc VIP discount on the evening.
The first 50 guests who attend the party on April 1 can look forward to receiving a special goodie bag as a gift.
- NANDO'S Restaurant in Dundrum Town Centre was the place to be for Ireland's sporting elite last week with Irish rugby players Tommy Bowe, Jamie Heaslip and Brian O'Driscoll spotted there.
Meanwhile, the brand new Nando's Restaurant on Bedford Street, Belfast, is quickly catching up with the Dundrum eaterie as another favourite hang-out for celebrities. Stacey Solomon, Olly Murs and X Factor winner Joe McElderry, who were in Belfast recently to perform their X Factor shows, also stopped at the popular venue.
- TOP model Sarah Morrissey will have the opportunity to model one-of-a-kind Alice In Wonderland-inspired shoes this afternoon when she gives fans a sneak peak of Nicholas Kirkwood's much-talked-about pumps at the Shoe Rooms in Brown Thomas, Dublin.
The unique shoes will also be on display this Saturday afternoon, March 27, between 12 and 4pm, while celebrated British shoe designer Kirkwood will also be in the store to meet customers and showcase his spring-summer 2010 collection. Kirkwood's celebrity fans include Sarah Jessica Parker, Julianne Moore and Cheryl Cole.
- THE Porterhouse in Temple Bar will be the place to be tonight when details of this years Beer and Whiskey Festival are officially unveiled.
The invite-only event kicks off at 6.30pm and will see the winners of five categories -- Best Stout, Best Ale, Best Lager, Best Speciality and Best Bottled Beer -- announced on the night.
Invited guests will enjoy hand-crafted beers and specially selected whiskeys from all over Ireland.
- AROUND 300 guests enjoyed the Kick-Ass premiere's after-show party in Cafe en Seine last night. Universal Pictures took over the entire venue for the evening, welcoming guests with a Kick-Ass cocktail.
Guests mingled and nibbled on American-themed finger food by Colin O'Daly, and partied into the wee hours.
- POPULAR DJ Ivano Cafolla has landed a gig as the resident DJ at the brand new Grafton Lounge every Saturday and Sunday night.
The popular DJ will be playing his usual blend of funky house, R&B and funk from 10pm until late.