Pauric Sweeney will be in Brown Thomas Dublin today
- CELEBRATED Irish designer Pauric Sweeney will be in Brown Thomas Dublin today between 5pm and 7.30pm to launch his much anticipated autumn/winter accessories collection.
Described as the epitome of luxury, Pauric's famed bags are edgy and modern, but with a classical twist.
Pauric will be on hand to showcase his collection, which is new and exclusive to the Accessories Hall of Brown Thomas Dublin this season.
- A special charity event will return to the Findlater Bar and Grill in Howth tonight, when TV3 presenter Martin King cooks up a storm in the kitchen with renowned foodie Paul Foley.
Martin will be assisted by gorgeous TV star Jenny Buckley, who will MC the night. The TV3 weatherman's chosen charity is The Hope Foundation -- an Irish charity set up in 1999 to help restore basic human rights to the street children of Kolkata (Calcutta).
Tickets for the event cost €50 per head, which includes a three-course meal.
- FILM fans are in for a treat tomorrow evening when Dublin Castle hosts an outdoor screening of the 1975 cult classic movie Monty Python And The Holy Grail against the backdrop of the Castle's famous Coach House.
The movie is the first in a series of outdoor screenings taking place across the city as part of Open Air Cinema, the latest venture by Happenings, an initiative spearheaded by Peter O'Brien.
- WRIGHT'S Cafe Bar in Swords is throwing a five-night stand of great free live shows this weekend to celebrate the start of the season of Mist and Mellow Fruitfulness.
Tonight will see Buck Taylor brings his multi-award- winning James Brown Tribute show to the stage from 9pm.
Tomorrow night, meanwhile, the ever popular Paul Toal will perform an acoustic show.
- THE Sycamore Club in Temple Bar will celebrate its second birthday today with an open day and evening for members and guests which kicks off from midday and promises to go on until late.
Those who turn up on the day can look forward to a guided tour of the club's improved facilities.
The popular venue boasts relaxing lounges, a gallery space and an open-air penthouse bar and will now open from midday until late, from Wednesdays through to Sundays.