Irma faces fear for charity
TOP model Irma Mali is set to face one of her biggest fears next month when she joins a host of well known names and faces to jump out of a plane for charity.
The Diary can reveal that the Lithuanian beauty (26), who has been dating The Script frontman Danny O'Donoghue, will team up with the newly crowned Mister World, Kamal Ibrahim to complete the challenge in Kilkenny on June 19.
First Option beauty Irma, has agreed to do the skydive to raise funds for the Bubblegum Club.
- Transition year students from southside secondary school Mount Anville will present a red-carpet version of The Oscars Gone Wild next week.
The Students Unite for Children's Health group will be celebrating the greatest movie moments by taking a modern twist on the Oscars at the launch.
All proceeds from the charity event, which runs from May 12 to 13, will go to Barnardos children's charity.
- TV3 STAR Sinead Desmond is jumping 10,000 feet this weekend in aid of St Michael's House, one of the country's largest providers of services to people with an intellectual disability.
The Ireland AM presenter will join forces with St Michael's service-user Ciara McNeill for the jump.
"It's one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences that you just have to do, and I am delighted to be doing it for such a worthy cause," she explained.
- FANS of hit series, Sex And The City will be out in force next week for a special party at the Morgan Hotel.
The event, which takes place on Wednesday night, will feature a fashion show in conjunction with the John Compton agency featuring a range of collections by Bastyan at BT's, showcased by Lisa Fitzpatrick.
Guests will have the opportunity to be pampered in the new residents' lounge as well as be in with a chance of winning a holiday to New York.
- TO celebrate the launch of the PepsiMax Kickabout road shows, PepsiMax teamed up with Irish soccer star Richard Dunne this morning to host a special media launch.
PepsiMax are inviting Irish guys and their friends to "take their Kickabout to the Max" in order to be in with a chance to join Spain and Liverpool star Fernando Torres in Africa.
Painted in eye-catching Pepsi Max body paint, the Aston Villa player kicked off the exciting new competition this morning.
- WESTLIFE have confirmed that they will play a major concert in their home county of Sligo, at Lissadell House, Friday July 30, ahead of the two Leonard Cohen concerts scheduled to take place Saturday July 31 and Sunday August 1.
The concert promises to be a major highlight for the band who have played sold out concerts throughout the world.