Barton focused on Burnley and facing Kante
Joey Barton insists the real reasons for the explosive end to his Rangers career will remain private.
The controversial midfielder lasted just eight games in Glasgow before he was frozen out following a row with boss Mark Warburton and team-mate Andy Halliday.
The 34-year-old has since re-signed for Burnley after Gers took the decision to cancel his contract. But the former Manchester City, Newcastle and QPR player says he has too much respect for his former employers to divulge what really happened in the build-up to his exit.
He said: "I've got an enormous amount of respect for Rangers as a football club, the fans, the tradition - everything that it stands for.
"I ain't going to come on the radio and have a go and air my dirty laundry in public about Rangers.
"I'm focused on Burnley. I've got N'Golo Kante and Chelsea on Sunday afternoon. I've got to use every bit of energy I've got trying to turn in a performance against arguably the best player in the league.
"I can't focus on what's going on in Scotland - that's not my bag any more. What's happened's happened."
The liquidators of the Rangers oldco are taking a near £30million legal action against the club's former administrators.
The action against Paul Clark and David Whitehouse, of Duff & Phelps, is over "questions ... regarding the strategy previously adopted by the former administrators, which have not, to date, been adequately answered", liquidators BDO said.