'UFC bosses will pay me $100m-plus - and I'm worth it' says Conor McGregor
Conor McGregor said he is confident of signing a new nine-figure contract with UFC ahead of his clash with Jose Aldo in December.
The Crumlin native said his fast rise will be reflected in a record-breaking contract and also said he is was the highest-paid fighter on the roster.
"I'm waiting on my next multi, nine-figure contract, which is en route," he said.
"I just let everyone up there know, I let the bosses know and everybody there know what I bring and my worth. I'm still here, the highest-paid. Let's compare contracts.
"Because the contract that I'm talking now is nine figures, nine figures I'm talking. Nobody in the game has talked nine figures. That's $100m plus.
"That's my contract, so, that's where I'm at and I've done it the way I've done it," he told The MMA Hour.
McGregor is training in Dublin before he takes on Aldo in Las Vegas on December 12.
It is believed he will stay in Dublin until a month before the fight to train with John Kavanagh at the Straight Blast Gym. World Champion Aldo had been due to take on McGregor at the MGM Grand in July, but pulled out just three weeks before the fight because of a rib injury. At the last minute, Chad Mendes stepped up to the fight - and McGregor knocked him out in the second round to win the interim featherweight title and earn him a windfall of $500,000 (€425,000).
"When you're bringing in $60m (€53m) revenue on a fight where the main event guy has pulled out two weeks before, you think anyone else can do that?" McGregor said.
"This next one, we are estimating a gate of $10m (€8.8m) - for the gate alone.
"This is going to bring in $90m (€80m) to $100m (€88m) this card here. So you're damn right I'll get it [the $100m contract]. I came at them with fact, numbers and I didn't go round about. I looked them dead in the eye with straight facts.
"When someone comes at you with clear facts, there's only one thing you can do and that's respect it.
"You got to respect good business, if you don't, that's on you. I am very confident we will come to a deal and it will be in the nine-figure mark," he added.
The hype for his next fight has already started, as a bus promoting it was pictured in Times Square in New York this week.