Win 1 of 5 Honda Scooters
Terms and conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter the promotion, entrants must submit a completed entry form together with 5 valid tokens spelling out the words to HERALD HONDA SCOOTER COMPETITION, PO Box 11, INDEPENDENT NEWS & MEDIA PLC, INDEPENDENT HOUSE, 27-32 TALBOT ST., DUBLIN 1 to arrive no later than Friday 7th October at 5pm 2016.
3. The prize will not be swapped or exchanged for monetary equivalent.
4. Entry forms will be published in the Herald on the 14th, 15th, 21st and 22nd of September.
5. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
6. The prizes are in total 5 NEW HONDA vision scooters, each worth €2700 RRP. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
7. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
8. The winner will be the person who has answered the question on the entry form correctly and in the opinion of the judges completes the tiebreaker in the most apt or original way. The decision of the Judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The panel of judges will include at least one member who is independent of the Promoter. The winners will be notified by phone call. The winner must claim the prize within 1 month of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
9. The winner’s name will be published in the Herald newspaper late October/early November. The winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to PO Box 11, Dublin 2 within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped self addressed envelope.
10. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted. Original tokens only, no photocopies will be accepted.
13. By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of the personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purpose to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
14. By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of the personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purpose to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.
16. Prizes are non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. Promoter and Data Controller: Independent News & Media, Independent House, 27-32 Talbot St, Dublin 1.