Saturday 22 October 2016

Teen in laughing gas party tragedy

A teenager believed to have taken laughing gas at a party has died. The 18-year-old was taken to hospital after he collapsed in Bexley, south-east London, at around 11.20pm on Saturday. He died two hours later.

Police said he is believed to have attended a party where he may have been drinking alcohol as well as ingesting legal high nitrous oxide.

He was in cardiac arrest when police arrived at the scene. Abusing nitrous oxide can lead to oxygen deprivation, resulting in fainting and even heart attacks.

Promoted articles

Entertainment News