Madmen behind the massacre that has horrified the world
Five more people have been named as perpetrators in Friday night's terror attacks, while three other names have surfaced in media reports.
Seven attackers died during the attacks in Paris, French authorities have said, while three others remain alive.
One of those alive is suspected to be the "mastermind" behind the terror attacks, known as Abdelhamid Abaaoud.
Another suspect, Salah Abdeslam, is on the run and the subject of an international manhunt.
Belgian authorities have arrested seven other men believed to be connected with the attacks.
More details have surfaced about other suspects. This is what is known about them.
Abdelhamid Abaaoud (27)
The suspected mastermind of the attacks has been identified as Belgian man Abdelhamid Abaaoud. RTL Radio in France reported him as "one of the most active Isis executioners in Syria".
He is from the Molenbeek district of Brussels and has been involved in thwarted train and church attacks.
Abdelhamid allegedly oversaw the attack operation and funded it. He joined the extremist militant group in 2013 and appeared in a video driving a van carrying mutilated bodies to a mass grave.
He was also named last year as the elder brother of a 13-year-old boy who left Belgium to become a fighter in Syria. He remains at large.
Salah Abdeslam (26)
The key suspect on the run, he is now one of the most wanted men in the world. He was stopped hours after the attack by police guarding the Belgian borders but then released because his name was not on any wanted list at the time.
Salah is thought to have rented the black Volkswagen Polo used by the attackers at the Bataclan concert hall.
He was born and raised in Belgium, though French police have described him as a French national.
Samy Amimour (28)
One of the gunmen in the Paris terror attacks, he was placed on a watch list of potential terrorists after trying to travel to Yemen in 2012.
French police issued an international arrest warrant the following year after he went missing and was suspected of having travelled to Syria to join Islamic State. His father tried to persuade him to return, but he refused, saying he had pledged his loyalty to the extremist group.
Amimour was one of three suspected gunman who took part in the attack on the Bataclan concert hall, where 89 people were killed, along with Omar Ismael Mostefai and another terrorist.
The three apparently blew themselves up as police stormed the building.
Brahim Abdeslam (31)
Ibrahim is said to have detonated his suicide belt outside a bar on the Boulevard Voltaire near the Bataclan on Friday night.
Prosecutors have identified him as the man who rented a Seat car used in the attacks. He is the brother of Salah and Mohammed Abdeslam.
Abdeslam was reportedly arrested at around 5pm on Saturday in the Molenbeek-Saint-Jean district of Brussels on suspicion of being connected to the attacks.
He is said to be protesting his innocence, and his lawyers are trying to secure his release from police custody.
Bilal Hadfi (20)
Also from Belgium, Hadfi was named by the Washington Post as one of the attackers at the Stade de France.
He is said to have spent time fighting with Isis in Syria before returning to Europe.
Hadfi is of Algerian heritage and grew up in Courcouronnes, south of Paris.
He detonated his suicide belt inside the Bataclan concert hall, and was identified from prints taken from a severed finger found there.
A senior Turkish official has said authorities there flagged him up to their French counterparts in 2014, but received no response from them until after the Paris attacks.
Turkey said Mostefai entered Turkey in 2013, but there are no records of him leaving. The official said this case shows that sharing intelligence and effective communications are crucial to countering terrorism.
Ahmed Almohamed (25)
The passport of Ahmed Almohamed was found near the Stade de France after the bombing, and was registered by a refugee who had been processed in the southern Serbian town of Preservo.
French authorities have not said if that man's fingerprints match any of the attacker's remains.
Serbian newspaper Blic reported that French security officials have asked Serbia for help in confirming his identity.