* At the end of 2012 the company had an accumulated deficit of €52.2m.
* The company is seeking savings in the order of €11.7m annually.
* Some €7.7m is to come from payroll costs and some €4m from efficiency and productivity savings.
* Dublin Bus wants to reduce rest day and overtime pay.
* It wants to be able to reduce lunch breaks by 10 minutes if necessary.
* Another measure would involve clawing back 'travelling time' – the time it takes drivers to get from their depot to their route. The vast majority of employees are no longer required to go to their depot to start their shift.