Mr Frazer said the threats were made by republicans over the past few days as the controversy over the his planned Dublin protest intensifies.
"I've had five phone-calls today so far with death threats, and four of them were in relation to the Dublin protest," Mr Frazer told the Herald.
Despite the threats, Mr Frazer still plans to bus around 150 people to Leinster House on Saturday.
Fears are mounting that violence could erupt on the streets of Dublin as a result of the loyalist demonstration.
Republican groups plan to hold a counter demonstration, and sources fear the Real IRA and Continuity IRA could turn up -- leading to trouble.
Mr Frazer was previously involved in organising the Love Ulster parade in Dublin in February 2006, which had to be abandoned due to riots.
Now business groups fear a repeat of the Love Ulster situation if Saturday's protest in Dublin goes ahead. "The worry is that this will encourage people to attack the State," said David Brennan, of the Dublin City Business Association (DCBA).
Mr Brennan explained that DCBA has no objection to a person or a group expressing their opinion, but their fear is that there could be "a number of people waiting for anarchy".
Meanwhile, prominent republican group Eirigi has said it will not be organising a counter-protest.
Sinn Fein has also said it will not be having a counter-demonstration, and encouraged others "not to be provoked" by the loyalist demonstration and to "stay away" from it. However Joe Lynch, of Republican Sinn Fein, said there would be strong opposition to the march.
He called for a peaceful protest.
"But if they intend to cause trouble they are coming to the wrong place," he said.
Gardai would not comment when asked what plans were in place if Saturday's protest goes ahead.