DAVID Gillick's RECIPE OF THE WEEK: Seafood chowder
5 stalks of celery (finely chopped)
2 small onions (finely chopped)
2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
500g cod (chopped & de-skinned)
1 Knorr fish stock cube
200g boiling water
160g mussel meat
270g double cream
140g Greek yoghurt
25 fresh parsley leaves (finely chopped)
4 sprigs of fresh thyme
Salt & pepper
1. Put celery, onion and garlic in a saucepan along with half the butter; soften and stir on a low heat for 10 minutes (with lid on).
2. Then in a frying pan, lightly fry cod in the remaining butter on a medium heat for about five minutes.
3. Pour boiling water into a Pyrex jug and add stock cube, stir until dissolved.
4. Add fish stock, fried cod, prawns, mussels, cream, Greek yoghurt, seasoning and herbs into saucepan with celery and onions.
5. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
6. When ready, serve hot (add more fresh parsley leaves if you have them).