Tubridy will make a short speech before Paddy and the band give a live performance at the venue.
- A special event will take place at House of Fraser department store at Dundrum Town Centre next month when the exclusive Thomas Sabo brand launches its new fragrance.
Special guest on the night will be actress Holly White, who is set to add some glamour to proceedings.
The invite-only bash will take place on November 4 and will kick off from 6pm, continuing until 9pm.
- LADIES Day at Naas Racecourse last Sunday proved to be a great success, with celebrity judge Karen Koster crowning Helena Doody as the Best Dressed Lady.
The lucky fashionista was wearing a red coat from Per Una, shoes from River Island, gloves from Marks & Spencer and hat by Nigel Rayment in Arnotts. She was presented with a cheque for €1,000.
The nine lucky runners-up were congratulated with a luxury beauty hamper from Mangan's Pharmacy in Sallins and a bottle of Jacob's Creek sparkling wine.
- TOP models Georgia Salpa, Nadia Forde and Hazel O'Sullivan were getting ready for a Halloween filled with thrills and chills this week when they stepped out to Mantra Garden Bar and Club to publicise the Maynooth-based club's Asylum event.
The spooky event will take place for the whole weekend from Friday, October 29 through to Sunday, October 31.
- Hollywood star Katherine Heigl has revealed she called the police after a romantic night in the hot tub with her husband was ruined by a disgruntled neighbour.
"The other night, my husband and I were chillin' in the hot tub, it was just the two of us, we had just put the baby down, it was like 8.30, 9 at night."
But their steamy love-in was interrupted when a neighbour started shouting at them to shut up.
"He starts screaming at us to go inside. I'm like, 'I've had it, I've had enough of this. It's ridiculous, it's harassment and I'm calling the police'."
- IRELAND Am star Anna Daly will once again take centre stage at this year's Ideal Homes Exhibition, which takes place this October Bank Holiday weekend.
The Ideal Home Show is Ireland's biggest and best known exhibition where visitors can avail of free professional advice.
The annual event will take place at the RDS Simmonscourt and will kick off this Friday and run until Monday, October 25.