Big names to step out for the launch of TV3's new reality series
- A host of big names will step out for the official launch of TV3's new reality series, Celebrity Salon, next week at Dawson Street's Cafe en Seine.
A special guest will be on hand, as well as some of the show's participants, Leigh Arnold, Pippa O'Connor and Virginia Macari.
The event will start at 6.30pm on Thursday, June 3.
- XPOSE'S glamorous ladies were at the Dylan hotel this morning for a photocall to mark celebrations that 3, Ireland's largest high-speed broadband network, is renewing its sponsorship of the TV3 show for a further 12 months.
Aisling O'Loughlin, Glenda Gilson, Karen Koster and Lisa Cannon said they were delighted at the news.
- LEOPARDSTOWN Racecourse is the place to be this Sunday when Gaisce Youth Race Day takes place in aid of the President's Award.
To mark 25 years of Gaisce, there will be entertainment and attractions for everybody.
The music line-up includes The Chapters, Von Shakes and the ever popular Hallellujah Gospel Choir.
Johnny Murtagh and Ruby Walsh will captain a team of eight jockeys from Flat and National Hunt racing who will compete over two races.
Television personalities Ella McSweeney and Brendan McArdle will present Gaisce TV with celebrity interviews and race-goers' reviews.
- THE Peter Mark NCAD Graduate Fashion Show will take place this Saturday in the Trinity Dining Hall, with a glimpse at fashion's future greats. There will be a show at 3pm and a gala at 8pm.
Inspiration this year includes medical equipment, crime scenes and dark romance. Cashmere, leather, latex and suede are some of the key fabrics.
- ASSETS beauty Andrea Roche this week announced details of this year's Taste of Dublin event, which will take place at the Iveagh Gardens next month.
Miss Universe Ireland boss Andrea announced the Image Best Dressed Award, in association with Dundrum Town Centre, which will take place on Friday, June 11 from noon to 4pm.